$500 Military & First Responder Bonus
Volkswagen of America, Inc. will pay a $500 Military and First Responders Bonus for qualified Active Duty U.S. Military service members, U.S. Military Veterans within 24 months of active duty, U.S. Military retirees (Retirees must have served 20+ years in the military), First Responders (Police Officer, Sheriff/Sheriff's Deputy, Correctional Officer, State Trooper, Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Firefighter, EMT, Paramedic, 911 Dispatcher/Operator) and their family household members who purchase or lease a new, unused Volkswagen model (excluding Golf R) through participating dealers from January 5th, 2021 - January 3rd, 2022. Proof of military/first responder eligibility and residency of family household member (if applicable) required. Bonus applied toward MSRP and is not available for cash. Fleet customers are not eligible. One bonus per VIN. Eligible customers may receive this bonus on up to two Volkswagen vehicles per year. See your local Volkswagen dealer or, for general product information, call 1-800-DriveVW.
For those driven to serve...And who love to drive.
To all qualified first responders and members of the five military branches, we're so inspired by your courageous and selfless service to
America that we'd like to you give something in return. See below for eligibility requirements for receiving a $500 bonus toward purchasing or leasing a select, new Volkswagen.
The following customer and their family householf memebers are eligible for the program:
- Active Duty U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve)
- U.S. Military Veterans & Retirees
- First Responders include Police Officers, Sheriff/Sheriff's Deputy, Correctional Officer, State Trooper, Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Firefighter, EMT, and Paramedics.
Documents needed at time of sale:
- Military: Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), or Military ID Card
- First Responders: Department - issued ID