Foreign Business Professionals Program
Available Exclusively from Volkswagen Credit.
In order to be eligible for the Foreign Business Professionals Program, you must be working in the United States on an employment visa and have a minimum base gross income of $45,000/year. Credit history is not required, but existing credit must be in good standing without previous derogatory credit.
The following types of vehicles are eligible through the program:
- New and untitled Volkswagen vehicles
- Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen vehicles
- Pre-Owned Volkswagen vehicles
What documents will I need to bring to Pignataro Volkswagen?
If you’re interested in applying to the Foreign Business Professionals Program at Pignataro Volkswagen, you’ll need to provide the following:
- United States Social Security card
- Letter from employer stating position, hire date, income and length of stay in the U.S.
- Documentation to verify your address and phone number
- Copy of U.S. visa with expiration date
- Contact information from two U.S. residents who can serve as personal references
With the VW Foreign Business Professionals Program, you have a choice of either financing or leasing a Volkswagen. Each route has their own set of benefits.
If you live in the greater Seattle area and would like to take advantage of the Foreign Business Professionals Program, then feel free to contact us at Pignataro Volkswagen!
Questions? Call us at (866) 461-4365