In compliance with the directive from Washington State Governor Jay Inslee, our sales department is currently closed.
Our service and parts departments remain open on a limited basis to serve you as an Essential Business.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have made the difficult decision to reduce the dealership hours. The dealership is currently not open on Saturday/Sunday. We remain open with a limited staff to assist you Monday – Friday 7:30 a. – 5:00 p. While we have tried to keep our service to you, our Volkswagen family, as normal as possible, we have made some changes in alignment with the CDC directives for social distancing.
The following outlines some of our temporary changes:
1. Adhering to the six-foot social distancing guidelines.
2. Regularly disinfecting the public areas of the dealership.
3. Disinfecting your vehicle before returning it to you.
4. Eliminate our in the building waiting for cars to be serviced.
5. Eliminated our complimentary local shuttle service.
6. Eliminated our complimentary loaner vehicles.
7. Eliminated our complimentary wash and vacuum service.
8. Eliminated our complimentary hot beverage bar.
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience.