Volkswagen Care Maintenance
Your time is important. Let us take care of your car while you do other stuff.
Prepaid Scheduled Maintenance
Invest in a Volkswagen maintenance program that can help protect your vehicle’s value and save on costs over time.
Through the Volkswagen Care Program, you can choose from two different prepaid scheduled maintenance plans: Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus.
• Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus are available for purchase only at participating authorized Volkswagen dealerships in the U.S. and may be purchased either at the time of the retail sale or lease of the vehicle or at any time before the first scheduled maintenance covered under the plan is due.
• It may be possible to finance the cost of Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus as part of your vehicle loan or lease, provided that you make that decision at the time you purchase or lease your vehicle. Consult with your dealership or financing source for details.
Benefits you receive from Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus:
· Roll with the savings: With plans that cost less than $13 per month*, these Volkswagen maintenance programs are protected from inflation, making future payments more predictable. Furthermore, you can roll the costs of your Volkswagen Care plan into your new-car loan.
· Keep it together: A properly maintained vehicle isn’t only more enjoyable to drive, it also has a greater resale value. And with the quality and expertise of VW Certified Techs using Genuine VW Parts, a Volkswagen Care plan can help your Volkswagen continue to perform the way it’s meant to.
· Have a backup plan: Should you ever run into some trouble on the road, all 2017 Volkswagen models come with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance that conveniently includes no-charge towing, Battery Jump Start Service, Flat Tire Service, Fuel Delivery Service, and more.*
Volkswagen Care Plan Details
Volkswagen Care may be purchased for the 2015 or newer Volkswagen model year.
For model year 2015, Volkswagen Care covers the 20,000-mile and 30,000-mile manufacturer-recommended schedule maintenance services as stated in your vehicle’s USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet.**
For model year 2016 or newer, Volkswagen Care covers the 10,000-mile, 20,000-mile, and 30,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance services as stated in your vehicle’s USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet.**Schedule Service
Volkswagen Care Plus Plan Details
Volkswagen Care Plus may be purchased for 2014 or newer Volkswagen model year (except for Routan).
Volkswagen Care Plus covers the 40,000-mile and 50,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance services, as specified in your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet.***Schedule Service
*For immediate assistance anywhere in the U.S., call 24-Hour Roadside Assistance toll free at 1-800-411-6688. When calling, please provide your vehicle identification number (VIN) located on your registration, insurance, or driver’s side windshield. No-charge towing available only to Volkswagen models under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty. Call your Service Consultant or Volkswagen Roadside Assistance to see if you qualify.
*Savings may vary by dealer, model, and model year. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
**All scheduled maintenances must be completed by a participating authorized Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under Volkswagen Care plans. Model year 2015 and newer Volkswagen vehicles are eligible for these plans. The mileage and yearly intervals shown are for demonstration purposes only. Volkswagen highly recommends that a maintenance service be performed within 1,000 miles of the manufacturer-scheduled maintenance interval or one year from the date of last scheduled maintenance service, whichever occurs first. Restrictions apply. Consult your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet for complete details regarding scheduled maintenances. See participating dealer for plan details.
***All scheduled maintenances must be completed by a participating authorized Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under Volkswagen Care plans. Model year 2014 and newer Volkswagen vehicles (except for Routan) are eligible for these plans. The mileage and yearly intervals shown are for demonstration purposes only. Volkswagen highly recommends that a maintenance service be performed within 1,000 miles of the manufacturer-scheduled maintenance interval or one year from the date of last scheduled maintenance service, whichever occurs first. Restrictions apply. Consult your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet for complete details regarding scheduled maintenances. See participating dealer for plan details.
Map and Directions
Hours of Operation
*Volkswagen vehicles only
Complementary Car Wash*
*Please contact our service department to schedule service today.
“Engine coolant should periodically be changed in your vehicle to help your car's cooling system function at its best. Over time, dirt and other contaminants can build up in the fluid, or it may become acidic. When this occurs, the radiator fluid is much less effective and should be changed.” Description from www.carsdirect.com
“Wheel alignment is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are set to the car maker's specification. The purpose of these adjustments is to reduce tire wear, and to ensure that vehicle travel is straight and true (without "pulling" to one side).” Definition from www.wikipedia.org
Except: Eurovan, Touareg, Phaeton vehicles