Returning Lease Customers
You can return your leased Volkswagen to Pignataro Volkswagen regardless of where you originally took delivery.
To make the process smooth and efficient for you, follow these three easy steps to complete the transaction.
Lease End Options
BUY-OUT YOUR LEASE VEHICLE
Contact Erick Dirvo or Justin Benson
Purchase your current vehicle by paying the residual balance on your vehicle. Financing options are available.
RENEW YOUR LEASE
To inquire about a new lease. Also, ask about owner loyalty programs.
Call 425.348.3141 Erick Dirvo or Justin Benson
Schedule the required lease-end inspection through VW Lease Return Company and then bring your vehicle to Volkswagen Pignataro for lease return. Go to Step 1.
1. Schedule Vehicle Lease-End Inspection
Completed by VW Lease Return Company, VW Credit's independent lease inspection company.
Call: 425.348.3141 Erick Dirvo or Justin Benson
Completed We recommend contacting VW Lease Return Company 3-4 weeks in advance of your lease termination.
(If you are too close to the lease-end date, skip to step 2 below)
2. Schedule Lease Return Appointment
After, your car has been inspected, contact Pignataro Volkswagen to coordinate vehicle return.
Call: 425.348.3141, ask for Erick Dirvo or Justin Benson.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3. Return Vehicle to Volkswagen Pignataro
The following items are required for lease return:
· All vehicle keys (including valet key if applicable).
· Owner's Manual
· Spare Tire
· Navigation Disc. (if applicable)
· Any other accessories listed on the lease contract
One Final Vehicle Inspection will be conducted
· This process will take about 15 minutes
· You will receive a copy of the lease return form with the details and a date of return.